We are a growing community of freedom loving doers, makers, entrepreneurs and technologists who refuse to sit idly by watching the tyranny of BigTech, BigPharma, or our very own government attempt to silence, cancel and control us.
We are working tirelessly to simply not need them. EVER. AGAIN.
We believe a personal lifestyle shift is needed; which requires we become ever vigilant stewards where we choose to expend the energy (time, attention, money) that is bestowed upon us every waking moment.
With this in mind, MARK37.COM is being built as a marketplace for paradigm shifting products and services whose aim is to help humanity slowly break free from the companies, habits and mind sets that currently enslave far too much of our time, attention and money. Here, you will be able to:
- Discover unique mission aligned convenient alternatives to critical tools and services you use every day.
- Uncover the ethos and agenda behind specific individuals and companies who sell, market and manufacture many of the brands, products and services we have been conditioned to use every day.
- Learn how to escape from BigTech using Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) alternatives.
- Listen to entrepreneurs share their stories about how they have built authentic and principled America First businesses.
- Receive guidance on how you too can transform your own business to become more durable and sustainable.
The Cowboy & The Suit
James Charles Phillips (The Cowboy) and Sean Patrick Tario (The Suit), co-founders of MARK37, jump on calls every week to discuss a variety of relevant topics for patriots trying to escape the matrix and live a more authentic lifestyle focused on faith, family and freedom. We will also be interviewing notable mission aligned folks that we feel have a story you need to hear.
Sean Patrick Tario
Catalyst and Managing Partner
James Charles Phillips
Co-Founder and Managing Partner
Chief Technologist and Managing Partner
Operations and Project Manager
If you have questions, comments or connections to products or companies that you think we should feature, please email us directly at email@example.com.
"But Jesus retired with his disciples to the sea; and a great multitude followed him from Galilee and Judea, and from Jerusalem, and from Idumea and from beyond the Jordan. And they about Tyre and Sidon, a great multitude, hearing the things which he did, came to him." Mark 3:7-8