Last Updated: 2022-11-23
We collect information about you, including:
- Personally identifiable information (PII) that you provide us, such as name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and credit card number.
- Log data, such as your internet protocol (IP) address, internet service provider (ISP), browser type and version, operating system, time and date stamp, referring and exit pages, and clickstream data.
- Aggregate information collected from cookies and pixel tags, such as visit duration, pages visited, and other data about your usage of our site.
- Mobile device information, such as device type and location, if you use one of our mobile applications and enable (or do not disable) location services in the device settings.
- Information you volunteer through our surveys or other methods, such as interests, preferences, and additional demographic information.
We use the information we collect to:
- Enable you to participate in community forums, surveys, contests, and other site features.
- Send you emails, tweets, newsletters, and similar communications about our sites, services, content, products, and offers.
- Improve our sites, services, content, communications, products, and offers.
- Conduct data analysis, statistical studies, and market research.
- Display content based on your interests.
- Enable you to purchase products, and us to fulfill your order.
- Respond to your customer service requests or other communications.
- Administer your account.
We will not sell or share your personally identifiable information to third parties for their independent use or benefit. We may share your information with:
- Affiliated sites or companies that are part of MARK37's corporate family.
- Outside service providers necessary to fulfill your order, such as payment processors and shipping companies.
- Other companies providing services at our request and on our behalf, such as sending email communications, improving our Site’s security and performance, performing data analysis, conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys, and providing marketing assistance.
- Public and governmental authorities as required by law, regulation, litigation, subpoena, or other legal process.
- If you would like to have your info deleted, you can submit your request to our Customer Support team by filling out the form at support@MARK37.com
MARK37 sites are not intended for use by children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we find that we do possess any such information, we'll delete it.
We use physical, electronic, and administrative measures to protect the information we collect. However, we cannot guarantee that our measures will never be breached or defeated. Be careful with the information you share in our forums, and use a robust password to safeguard your account.
In the event of MARK37's bankruptcy, reorganization, sale, merger, or acquisition of all or a portion of its assets or web properties, MARK37 reserves the right to share or transfer some or all collected information to the acquiring entity.
Future changes to this privacy may be made at any time by sending you an email or by posting notice of the changes to the site. Your continued use of the site after the effective date of any changes represents your acknowledgment of and consent to any changes.